Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter this Promotion forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Entries not made in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified. Entry into this Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Section 1: Promotion
- To be eligible to win entrants must purchase a selected Breville product (“Participating Product”) between 1st April and 31st May 2018.
- Entrants must then visit the online webpage www.breville.co.nz/pages/promotions to complete and submit the entry form on that page on or before 15th June 2018.
- Registered entrants will be entered in the draw to win one of 5 Luxe Kitchen Collection Bundles in Brushed Stainless Steel, Black Truffle or Smoked Hickory. The 5 winners will receive 3 of the 4 products within the Luxe Collection in the colour that matches the Prize Winner’s Participating Product used to enter the Promotion.
- The Promoter is Breville New Zealand Limited, Private Bag 94411, Botany, Manukau 2163, Auckland, New Zealand.
- The Promotion commences on 1st April 2018 and ends for purchases made at close of business on 31st May 2018 (”Promotional Period”). All entrants must register by 11.59pm NZ Time on 15th June 2018.
Section 2: Eligibility
- To be eligible to enter the Promotion, the entrant must:
- be 18 years of age or older; and
- be a resident of New Zealand; and
- individuals must purchase, and fully pay for (lay-bys not paid in full by 31st May 2018 are excluded from this Promotion), a Participating Product (as listed below) from any participating Retail Outlet (as listed below) during the promotional period. For removal of doubt, internet sales via eBay, Trade Me or similar online third party and/or auction internet websites are excluded from this Promotion, but purchases made on the official online store of the participating Retail Outlets are eligible for the Promotion.
- Bakery Boss – Model BEM823, in Stainless Steel (BAL), Black Truffle (BTR) or Smoked Hickory (SHY)
- Bakery Boss – Model BEM825, in Stainless Steel (BAL), Black Truffle (BTR) or Smoked Hickory (SHY)
- Juice Fountain Cold XL – Model BJE830, in Stainless Steel (SIL), Black Truffle (BTR) or Smoked Hickory (SHY)
- Toast Select Luxe – Model BTA735, in Stainless Steel (BSS), Black Truffle (BTR) or Smoked Hickory (SHY)
- Soft Top Luxe – Model BKE735, in Stainless Steel (BSS), Black Truffle (BTR) or Smoked Hickory (SHY)
Participating Retail Outlets (including their official online stores):
JB Hi Fi
- Eligible Entrant: The Promotion is only open to New Zealand residents. Employees (and their immediate families) of Breville, participating stores and their employees and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following (a) one (1) entry permitted per Participating Product purchase and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with all entry requirements. to enter. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Section 3: Entry to the Promotion
- To enter, each Eligible Entrant will need to visit the online webpage www.breville.co.nz/pages/promotions to complete and submit the entry form on that page.
- Receipt of entries will close at 11.59pm (NZ Time) on 15th June 2018.
- Entrants must retain their original store purchase receipt, showing Participating Product paid in full, date of purchase and the full product barcode found on the original packaging of the Participating Product as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of the entry and forfeiture of any right to the Promotion. The purchase receipt must clearly specify the store of purchase (unless purchased from an official online store of the Participating Retail Outlets) and that the Participating Product was purchased during the Promotional Period.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Any costs incurred by the entrant associated with accessing the Internet or telephone enquiries in relation to the Promotion are the sole responsibility of the entrant.
- The Promoter makes no guarantee of the availability of its web services and will not be held responsible for interruption of service that may interfere with the entrant’s ability to participate in the Promotion.
Section 4: Draw
- Draw: A representative of the Promoter will conduct an electronic draw from all eligible entries at 2.00pm (NZ Time) on 22nd June 2018.
- Prize Winners: The 5 Prize Winners will be selected electronically at random from all entries that comply with these Terms and Conditions over the Promotional Period.
- The Prize described below in Section 5 will be awarded to the first five (5) eligible entries drawn as described in Clause 15. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Prize Winner to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address to claim the Prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that the Prize Winner cannot provide suitable proof of identification, the Prize Winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Prize Winners will be notified in writing via email to the address provided on the online entry form within five (5) days of the draw.
Section 5: Prize
- Prize Components: There are five (5) prize packs to be won consisting of three (3) of the following items :
Breville Soft Top Luxe Kettle
Breville Toast Select Luxe Toaster
Breville Bakery Boss Bench Mixer
Breville Juice Fountain Cold XL
Each Prize Winner will receive the three items that when combined with the Prize Winner’s Participating Product will make up the Luxe Kitchen Collection Bundle in the same colour. The available colours are Stainless Steel, Black Truffle or Smoked Hickory. For example, if a Prize Winner’s winning purchase of the Participating Product was Breville Soft Top Luxe Kettle BKE735 in Stainless Steel, that Prize Winner will receive a prize pack consisted of one (1) Breville Toast Select Luxe Toaster BTA735, one (1) Breville Bakery Boss Bench Mixer BEM823, and one (1) Breville Juice Fountain Cold XL BJE830, all of them in Stainless Steel.
- The prize will be delivered to the winner’s nominated physical address free of charge. The winner will need to provide a delivery address where someone must be in attendance between 9am and 5pm (delivery hours) to receive and sign for the prize. PO boxes will not be accepted as a delivery address. Address must be a valid New Zealand Post recognised address. The prize will be deemed to be delivered and the Promotor’s responsibility in relation to the prize discharged upon receipt by the Promotor or its agent/contractor of the signed receipt of the Prize delivery. Any redelivery will be subject to relevant terms and conditions of New Zealand Post.
- The prize will be delivered within 28 business days of the winner’s confirmation and prize selection.
- Redraw: Subject to any applicable law, in the event that a Prize remains unclaimed, the Promoters will conduct a redraw, following the same procedure and format as set out under the Section 4 above. The redraw will take place at 2.00pm (NZ Time) on 16th July 2018 at the same place as the original draw described in Clause 15.
- Redraw Winner: Following a redraw, the Promoter will contact the redrawn Prize Winner in writing via email. In the event that this redrawn Prize Winner is not eligible, the Promoter will conduct a redraw until the prize is awarded..
- Winner Publicity: In accepting the Prize, the Prize Winners agree to participate in any publicity arrangements made by or on the behalf of the Promoter. The Prize Winner further acknowledges that the Promoter reserves the right to publicise their name, address and photographs for a reasonable period following the Promotion in connection with this Promotion without any payment being made to them.
- Release: To the fullest extent permissible by law, each entrant in the Promotion including without limitation the Prize Winners, releases the Promoter from any claim, loss, damage, expense (including any claim for legal expenses), cost or charge sustained or in any way incurred by such entrant in connection with the Prize or their participation in the Promotion. The Promoter, its related bodies corporate, their officers, employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect, consequential and economic loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion, the promotion of this Promotion, or the use of any Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Further, to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes liability for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website, or any unauthorised intervention, or any combination thereof, including any non-delivery or corruption of entries to the Promoter, injury or damage to participants' or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this Promotion. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid. Nothing in these Terms & Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 Act, as well as any other implied warranties or similar consumer protection laws (‘Non Excludable Guarantees’). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter Breville New Zealand Ltd (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including for negligence) for: any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), in each case whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
- Force Majeure: Subject to legislation the Promoter will not be responsible for any act, omission, failure or delay by the Promoter that is due to an act of God, riots, acts of terrorism, storms, fire, any labour or industrial dispute, any strike, and other acts, which are not reasonably within the control of the Promoter.
- Disputes: In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Privacy Notice: During the course of the Promotion, the Promoter may collect personal information in relation to entrants. This may include, but is not limited to, the names, email addresses, telephone numbers and credit card details of the entrants, provided by the entrant when registering their purchase. The entrant’s personal information is collected so the Promoter is able to conduct the Prize Draw and to contact and award the Prize to the Prize Winner, to publish the results of the Promotion and to publicise the Promotion.